This policy was last updated and is effective from: 4th February 2019.
We collect as little personal information as possible to allow us to communicate and provide you with an effective service. This information is typically:
- Your Name.
- Your Email Address.
- Your Postal Address.
This information is collected when you make a purchase or use the contact form.
We do not sell your information to anyone & never will.
Your personal information is used for two purposes:
- To communicate with you directly.
- To process your order & payment to then allow for dispatch of items you purchase.
We share some data with third parties for order processing & payment handling:
- Squarespace to provide the order processing.
- Stripe to process debit and credit card payments.
Accessing your data
It is your right to request a copy of all data that we have collected from you. You also have the right to request the data that we hold to be erased, except where we are legally obliged to retain this information.
- Should you request a copy of data held about you, it will be provided as soon as possible after the request has been received and no later than one month after.
- Should you request that data held about you is deleted, it will be carried out as soon as possible after the request and no later than one month after.
Cookies are simple text files that your web browser uses to record some settings relevant to each website you visit.